Booking & Cancellation Policy
How to book
- Bookings can be made in person or online via the website www.moteparkadventure.com.
- Bookings can be made up to 30 days in advance.
- Group booking enquiries can be made via the contact form on our website.
- Customers will need their booking confirmation when they visit Mote Park Outdoor Adventure.
- We are unable to process cancellations on the day of the booking due to bad weather.
- Cancellations will only be granted in exceptional circumstances with at least 36 hours advance notice. The request can be made in person or via the contact form on our website.
- Activities may be rescheduled if you contact us at least 36 hours before the start of the activity. Please get in touch via the contact form on our website.
- The management team may cancel any activity due to adverse weather conditions that compromise safety e.g. winds above 28 mph, thunder, and lightning. The management team will contact those that have booked to inform them and reschedule their booking for a new date and time or provide a full refund.
There are height and age restrictions as well as recommended clothing and footwear for some of our activities. Please check the details on our individual activities pages before you book.